Friday, June 02, 2006

7-7's Meme

My sister is now exclusive. She tagged the 7 with 7-7's meme. That begs the question....who are these 7? Am I one of them? Well, I'm either being a rebel and answering them anyway or I'm just doing as I was told since I'm "in the 7" Here goes.

7 Books I Love:
Ok..listing only 7 is difficult because there are so many I really love.
1. The Time Travelers Wife by Audrey Niffeneger
2. Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck
3. East of Eden by John Steinbeck
4. The Color Purple by Alice Walker
5. Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell (the book is oooooh so much better than the movie and the movie is GREAT)
6. One Thousand White Women by Jim Fergus
7. Jane Eyre By Charlotte Bronte

7 Movies I Can Watch Over & Over
1. Any Bob Hope, Bing Crosby, & Dorothy Lamour Road Movie
2. The Princess Bride
3. Sleepless in Seattle
4. Gone with the Wind
5. High Society
6. 13 Going on 30 (totally a guilty pleasure & way deep into being a "chick flick")
7. Best In Show

7 Things I Say Often
1. Yes..at work. toooooooooo often. Through a grating smile.
2. What are you doing? (In a sometimes exasperated, sometimes frustrated, sometimes shocked way...always asking my son)
3. Can we move to Idaho now?
4. Ohmygosh (all one word or course)
5. I'll have a grande iced mocha please extra ice.
6. Goodbye boys, I love you (everyday when I leave for work)
7. Where are my keys?

7 Things I Love About My Spouse
So this one, right now, is a bit hard. But probably a good task to take on
1. He can be friends with anyone
2. He is steadfast and loyal
3. His intelligence.
4. How deeply blue his eyes are.
5. That he lets me do whatever I want, within reason, to the house without complaint
6. He loves his parents.
7. He loves my family...the important ones anyway.

7 Things I Cannot Do
There's something I can't no? No way. I can do ANYTHING. Okay, here's what I can't do right now, but will eventually be able to. I never give up.
1. Bake sugar cookies
2. Cartwheels
3. Move to Idaho (this WILL happen)
4. Operate a yo-yo (okay..I give on this one. Never gonna happen)
5. Cool off (my house is really hot right now and the fan just ain't cuttin' it, 'bought time to turn on the A.C.)
6. Frost a cake and have it look beautiful
7. Open a can of biscuits. You know..the doughy ones that come in can. I have tried EVERYTHING, including throwing the blasted container on the floor with no luck. My husband or Lovey can do it one swift tear of the package. I just can't seem to manage it.

7 Things I Want To Do Before I Die
1. Move to Idaho (sensing a trend?)
2. Go on an African safari
3. Go to Ireland
4. Learn to mountain climb
5. Watch my child, niece and nephews become healthy, happy adults
6. Take more art classes
7. Find peace with those that I still carry anger or hurt feelings towards

And that...is all.

3 comments:

kpjara said...

You know you can't move to Idaho til you learn how to "operate" a yo-yo...so you better keep at it! It's a requirement mandated by state law, that all new residents as of 2004 must be able to operate a yo-yo. Including one full round of round-the-world as well as rock the cradle and walking the dog...why do you think I'm still in Oklahoma? Good luck!

Miche said...

I guess I'm doomed to staying in CA then. Unless I can WOW them with my hula hoop skills. Maybe they'll bend the rules for me.
Last time I tried anything close to round the world I bonked myself in the head. Which is probably why I can't work a yo-yo in the first place. Too many whacks to the head. As my sister about our different childhood t-shirts and the permanent lump on my forehead. I'm sure she'll enjoy laughing at me with you. :)

tam said...

TOTALLY MAD....had a great comment/post going here and blogger deleted it.


@#$#%^%$#@$$%^!