Sunday, November 02, 2008

Doughnut Muffins

I spent the better part of last week searching online & through cookbooks for doughnut muffin recipes. All were pretty similar but each had something slightly different about them. Google "Doughnut Muffins" and find one that sounds good to you. Most recipes I found called for nutmeg. I'm not a huge fan so I used pumpkin pie spice instead. I can't describe how light and yummy these muffins are. They smelled so good that my neighbor called to ask me to bring by whatever it was I was baking.

Edit: Here's a link to a very similar recipe out there in blogdom. She used powdered sugar instead but still sounds yummy.


1 comment:

tam said...

you never mentioned THESE whilst on the phone!!!!

that looks YumMY!!!

again...reading your blog in a state of extreme hunger..!!!