Wednesday, October 29, 2008

This will make you laugh. At me.

Shared the following with Ferris & also my sister in law Fifi. They both laughed so why not share it here.

I'm sitting here listening to my iPod. I notice that the music sounds strange, like it's kind of muted and not really "stereo". I play with the volume. Nothing fixes it. I'm getting to that 3 year mark so I start thinking the sound is going out and I won't be able to buy a new one for while. Seriously start getting frustrated and irritated with the thing as I play with it to fix the sound.

Then I realize. I only have one ear bud in. The other is hanging down the front of me. Dork. Sounds fine now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha! ha! ha! ya dork! whoops now i'm gonna get it
love u tantie ttfn!

Anonymous said...

like i said..
"it's a sunny day"!!!