Monday, October 13, 2008

I am....

Found this during my random reading. Can't even remember where I found it. That's horrible. I do, however think it is an interesting exercise. Try it.

I AM … More than I give myself credit for.
I WANT … to be successful. To be creative all of the time instead of wasting my working hours with meaningless paper shuffling.
I HAVE … a million projects in my head. Maybe one will get done.
I KEEP … too much stuff. Always with a future use in mind.
I WISH I COULD … lie in a hammock listening to a stream rolling by while reading Pride & Prejudice. Again. Or Jane Eyre. Or .....
I HATE … intolerant, untruthful, ignorant people.
I FEAR … losing someone I love.
I HEAR … loud, bad 80’s easy listening from a co-workers desk.
I DON’T THINK … I ever feel comfortable in my own skin.
I REGRET … not finishing college.
I LOVE … the precious moments when my husband, Lovey & I are all laughing over the same shared family silliness.
I AM NOT … what I look like on the outside.
I DANCE … to make my son smile & shake his head in mock embarassment.
I SING … because it makes me feel good.
I NEVER … was very good at making friends.
I REALLY … wish I was at home reading a book right now.
I CRY WHEN I WATCH … movies I’ve seen 1000 times.
I AM NOT ALWAYS … as happy & positive as I pretend to be.
I HATE THAT … I am not always as happy & positive as I pretend to be.
I AM CONFUSED ABOUT … Life and what to do next.
I NEED … for nothing. I have a home, a husband and son that love me and a job to help pay the bills. I know where my next meal is coming from. Everything else is extra.
I SHOULD … remember my “I NEED” comment more often

1 comment:

kpjara said...

I borrowed this one...it's a good thinking exercise!