Monday, October 02, 2006

Some photos to share.



Not much to say. Just wanted to post some pictures taken with my new camera. I haven't figured out all of the bells & whistles yet so they aren't great. But..I thought I'd share anyway.


This is my cat Brother. I'm really not a crazy cat lady I just thought this picture turned out really good. His eyes look a little weird, but I like it. He's a beautiful cat. He really is that shiny. He's named Brother because when we adopted him, we also adopted his sister. Lovey, who was only 5 at the time, named them Brother & Sister.




Lovey & I played hookey on Friday and went to Disneyland. We have season passes so it's easy to just go without spending an arm & a leg. We had a really good time. It wasn't very crowded. He was tired of my taking pictures of him by this point so I took a "self portrait" instead. He's trying to make a weird face. Anything to not smile in a picture. I usually really really dislike pictures of myself, but this one isn't so bad. . Although the hair is looking a bit strange. That's what happens after going on Splash Mountain, and sitting in the front. We were both a little soggy & frizzy for the rest of the day.

And here's my lovey. This was just about the last picture I got out of him for the day. He was glad we went and so was I. We always have fun when we go to Disneyland just the two of us. We rode almost all of our favorite rides and just, hung out together.




This picture is actually from August, but I like it and it shows how long his hair was before I finally convinced him to cut it off. It wasn't being taken care of the way it should be, so he didn't have much of a choice. This was just another day where he and I were being goofy. Took about 6 pictures before I could get him to smile at all.

Well, that's about it. Like I said, nothing much to say. Just wanted to share some pictures since I haven't in quite a while. Ta for now.

6 comments:

kpjara said...

I LOVE the pic of the 2 of you! You look remarkably like your sister!

The cat picture is so cool! It looks like a cut out cat sitting on a blurred image.

I love all your photography. What are you shooting with?

We still need to schedule a 'conference' call...and if I have to get my instruction booklet (for my cell) out to arrange it...I will! I'm hoping one of you has the brains to figure it out...after all I was sent back for NEW WORDS!!!!!!!! and NO I'm not bitter...but prepare yourself for the "motherload!" LOL!

tam said...

LOVE the pics...for not knowing what you're doing they came out really good!

Oh yea...look OUT for the words...she took it well shell but there will be repercussions!

kpjara said...

I'm fine, just fine...I'm not Offended or anything...I'm feeling great and fine and peachy and well just vibrant with a bit of a twist! Perhaps like an angel...on a quest....

MWWWWAHHHHHHHHHHH

Miche said...

okay..no far. I'm sitting at work, trying to rush down a rather dry sandwich for some bit of nourishment and it's taking all of my energy to not burst out laughing. "MWWWWAHHHHHHHHHHH" put me over the edge though. Almost spit out my dry turkey sandwich all over my desk.

Photos were taken w/my new Pentax something or other. I'll find out the model and let you knw when I get home.

I think we need to leave the conference call coordination (say that 5 times fast) to my sister. I can never figure that type of thing out.

kpjara said...

Okay...Tam you're officially the Conference Call Coordinator! Consider consciously constricting casual calls calmly. I can't believe I've used the 'evil' laugh twice in one day...that may be a record for me.

My brother uses a Pentax and he swears they are the best for photography. They do digital? I didn't even know that. We just have a really low-key, inexpensive 2 year old digital camera (under $75.00). But I am SO ready to upgrade it. Perhaps I should hit the pawn shops?

I'm looking forward to posting your WORDs tomorrow. Enjoy the day and don't choke on turkey before we get to talk! Good grief.

tam said...

NO WAY can I coordinate that kind of thing! I do NOT know how to do that..I might, maybe, not sure, have the 3 way caller ability on my real phone...

I! Don't! Know!

all right (rolling my eyes) I'll check.