Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Word meaning MEME

In response to kpjara at Can You Hear Me Now....here are my words-what they mean to me. I'm answering with the first thought that comes to mind...


MIRACLE: Children. All of them. Especially my own 4. I include my Lovey with my niece & nephews since they are so very close to my heart. Their birth. Their lives. The beautiful things that come from their hearts and touch mine. They are angels and a blessing to me.

DANGEROUS: Risk. Chance. Change. Doing something where you don't know the outcome. Life-the twists & turns of it. But danger can be good. Taking a risk can be good. Going on quest I suppose could be dangerous depending on what kind of quest it was. A quest for a better life. Now that's dangerous.

OBEDIENT: Doing what I'm told to do. I especially think of my sister, simply because I have heard her say countless times "You need to obey Mama". I really don't like the word. I don't like that I have to be obedient. I want to make my own way. I'm pretty sure I was being disobedient when I balked at the first set of words provided by the wonderful & patient kpjara, the QUEEN OF BLOGDOM.

IMAGINE: Beauty. Dreams. Hope. Creativity. I have a pretty vibrant imagination. I creative, though I don't use it enough. My imagination knows no bounds. It is one of my greatest traits. After all, everything we do, everything tool or book...everything we use in life was first imagined by someone.

How's that for a response. Used ALL of the new AND old words.

6 comments:

tam said...

you smarty pants you...always the one to appease us all...including yourself..

geez louise now whadamigonna say?

Miche said...

You will respond in a typically beautiful way I'm sure. Always the deepest and most thought provoking of us all.

kpjara said...

Tam...you have been challenged!

Miche...overachiever, eh? I'll keep that in mind for all future challenges...how's that?

As for my queen-ly status, I humbly decline that roll, far too much pressure and I'm BACK in Oklahoma because of an old "Pride" issue God wanted to deal with...so while I'll never be a queen...I will be a servant with a good attitude???ok, most of the time! I Love Love Love Love your answers!

I think it's interesting that you used the word change with your meaning of 'dangerous'. And I think we must certainly agree on the meaning of 'obedient' as it is a word that ranks right up there with 'submissive' for me...but at least obedience doesn't physically HURT to say...and God does honor these qualities.

kpjara said...

I hope these THREE posts don't count as Wed/Thur/Fri and you quit posting for several days!

BTW...I think you're ahead of Tam...sshhhhh don't tell her!

tam said...

uh yeah, I agree with kp...no bowing out of 3 days worth of posting

tam said...

no. you did not...or I did not. so


there.