Thursday, August 07, 2008

My latest project

On my last trip to Idaho, I was in heaven. Although I missed my Sissy and brother in law, I was giddy with excitement at spending the time with just my niecphews. When Minnie was little I took care of her a lot. When Magoo was born, they were all in Idaho and I was completely broke so I didn't get to visit him, much less take care of him. And Monkey....well, Sissy was so sick when he was born and he was so early that I visited them a lot and took care of him. But never have I had them all to myself.

To surprise Sissy & BIL I took pictures of the kids, had them printed in sepia tones and framed. I sat them on her dining table so they would be the first thing they saw when they walked into the house. The 3 photos below are some of the results.


3 comments:

kpjara said...

Well, it's good to see you back here!

I can't believe it's been 2 years either. Wow life does propel doesn't it?

I love the pics and that you are more focused on your creativity and gifts.

Thanks for the well wishes.

tam said...

hey...love the pics too...you really are serious about getting back into this!

Unknown said...

Those are beautiful pictures of beautiful children.