Friday, September 26, 2008

A Confession

I have a confession.

I am a stalker, a creeper...whatever you want to call it. There are quite a few blogs that I read everyday and I never comment. Why? I have no idea. These sites tend to inspire me to be more creative. They frustrate me a bit too. Only because they show me what I'm capable and remind me that I'm not doing the things I should be.

As a penance, I have added them to my blogroll and I will list them all here. I will make an effort to comment. Find something good to say and just say it. For now, to all of you out there doing the same thing, lets work together and start leaving our positive comments.

Feeling Stitchy
Buttons Magee
Antique Mommy
Future Girl

1 comment:

kpjara said...

Plus, then the 'uninformed' get to go visit and perhaps add a link to our reading.

yea for you!